lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-23-2010, 01:59 AM
The Indomitable

[REQ]Buff Missing/Triggering

Hello,
first of all English isnt my native language so forgive me for my grammar.

I would like to know if with the current permissions that plugin developers have are able to code a plugin that it will shows you when buffs/debuffs is on or is missing.

For example:
a)I would like to had a plugin on my warden that would warm me when i dont have buffs that my gambits give, like shield mastery, Persevere,Dance of War, Wall of Steel etc.. The warm it could be an icon of the missing buff somewhere on the screen so i can understand what buff im missing .

b)Shows you an icon of a skill that is triggered like some of burglars skills that are trigged by criticals hit.

c)Set it to show you when a specific debuff affect you(could be a big icon of the debuff in the middle of the screen ""screaming"" to you "Cleanse me!!").

Last edited by Fixer : 09-23-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Unread 09-28-2010, 12:56 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer
Hello,
first of all English isnt my native language so forgive me for my grammar.

I would like to know if with the current permissions that plugin developers have are able to code a plugin that it will shows you when buffs/debuffs is on or is missing.

For example:
a)I would like to had a plugin on my warden that would warm me when i dont have buffs that my gambits give, like shield mastery, Persevere,Dance of War, Wall of Steel etc.. The warm it could be an icon of the missing buff somewhere on the screen so i can understand what buff im missing .

b)Shows you an icon of a skill that is triggered like some of burglars skills that are trigged by criticals hit.

c)Set it to show you when a specific debuff affect you(could be a big icon of the debuff in the middle of the screen ""screaming"" to you "Cleanse me!!").
Yes most of that should be very doable. The only people we can see what buffs/debuffs are on is the LocalPlayer (yourself).

a) My plugin KragenBars isn't currently for Wardens yet. But when I get around to adding them that is one of the plans I have.

b) For Burglars and Guardians KragenBars will display crit/block/parry reactives and the icons update as you go threw the chains. Also for Captains and Champions it will display defeat responses when you get them.

c) Both palantir and buffbars have an option to show pots/clickable indicators when you have poison/disease/wound/fear debuffs. Handy feature.