lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 05-23-2012, 11:40 AM
The Undying

Turbine's Job Faire (fair) 5/22

While I was not able to participate, Providence being too far a commute from Phila, I understand that it was well attended. When I looked at the WB job-postings for the gaming division it looked like there were well over 25 open positions! Quite a mix of job descriptions. So we'll see what that means going forward. Probably won't see an impact until summer, at the earliest. BUT, maybe, just maybe, we'll finally see movement on some of the lingering bugs in things like the Lorebook and Data.lotro.com -- lots of things which don't impact the in-game experience directly, but which have a direct impact on us.
Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (118)
Valanne - Beorning (105)
Valhad - Elf LM (65)
Valkeeper - Elf RK (85)
Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (68)
Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
All about the fun!"