The Great River Region
Travel along the shores of the mighty Anduin in the expansive new region coming in Update 6! The signs of war are all around you as Isengard and Barad-dûr put their dark plans into motion. Push back the Easterlings, dangerous brigands and an ancient enemy of Rohan, as they gather for an attack on Rohan and Lórien. Explore seven new areas along the upper Anduin including the green plains of Parth Celebrant where treacherous shades roam, unable to rest.
The latest chapter in LOTRO’s free Epic Story awaits! Travel to Lothlórien to seek Galadriel’s wisdom after experiencing troubling dreams. Investigate the grim tidings along the Great River but be prepared as the evidence may point to a foe more terrible than your darkest nightmares.Read the full details
Notes for Authors
You can also check out the following threads for a lot of the UI change information that has been found on the test realms by your fellow authors:
- Fixed: The armor values returned by GetArmor are not correct.
- Added: FreePeopleAttributes.GetBaseAr mor method and BaseArmorChanged event.
- Fixed: ChampionAttributes.GetStance now works correctly.
- Fixed: Bad deinitialization of FreePeopleAttributes that lead to a crash on shutdown.
- Fixed: The plugin manager UI will now set the size of the user options panel when it is changed allowing for the panel to properly layout itself.
- Removed: ChampionStance.BloodRage since it isn't a stance for champions.
- Updated: The documentation on Equipment better explains the event firing order for ItemUnequipped.
- Changed: The time autoload plugins are loaded has been pushed back in the loading process to avoid initialization race conditions.
- Fixed: Quickslots better support items on load.
- Added: DragStart to controls that is fired when a drag drop operation starts. NOTE: This is a work in progress still and is subject to change.
- Added: DragDropInfo now has IsSuccessful/SetSuccessful for getting and setting the success state on the drag drop operation.
- Fixed: The base Turbine.UI.Window class to properly erase its background.
- Added: Player now has a GetPet method and PetChanged event. This method works for the LocalPlayer and PartyMember classes and will return the current pet of that player.
- Added: Wallet support. This is available on the LocalPlayer as GetWallet. The Wallet provides a list of WalletItems and the notifications for them changing. WalletItems have accessors for the Quantity, MaxQuantity, Name, Description, Image, SmallImage, and IsAccountItem.
- Deprecated: Entity.RegisterForClickHandlin g is deprecated. Use the EntityControl instead.
- Added: New control, EntityControl. This can be used to create controls that can select entities and/or display a context sensitive menu for the entity.
- Added: PluginManager.ShowOptions which can be used to display the options for a plugin by its plugin reference.
- Fixed: Party members leaving a party should not longer cause a crash.
- Fixed: Party member leave events should fire properly now.
- Fixed: The GetReadyState function and ReadyStateChanged event function properly now.
- Fixed: LocalPlayer reports IsVoiceEnabled properly.
- Added: IsVoiceActive and IsVoiceActiveChanged so plugins can know when users are talking.
Travel, Poi and other info from Update 6 to update your plugins with
Big thanks to magill for putting together the majority of the great information!