lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 03-28-2007, 07:53 AM
The Wary

ultra sleek compact

im looking for a interface that iis very sleek and boxy, i dont like how all the ui stuff now takes up so much space, i feel it waste alot of space, id like somthing that is compact that maximizes orginaition and viewable are

i dont mind doing the foot work for this, at this point in the game i might have to learn how to do this all just to get it done, but if anybody with some experance knows what im talking about

id like to make the health bar very simple. name, morale, power and buffs, and to remove the picture if possible or replace it or make itsomthing that takes up a whole lot less space, same with the target.

fellowship same concept as above possible how it looks like when in a raid all the time, that is nice.

tweek the radar so its more square so it fits nicey in the top right corner corner

the inventory boxes to be edited down to just the squares that the items are in, if possible, i saw where sombody suggested a one box ideal, but right now under the restrictions that cant work, but can be mimiced if it is possible to take away everything except where the boxes hold stuff, that way they can be compacted

the bottom bar to be ultral sleek and to have all the ui framing removed or transparent push the options togther closly and remove the annoying bags. so that all you see is skills and the 5 circles to the left.

id like it if we could move it to the lower right corner but i dont think that it can be moved

as far as the other ui stuff quest tracker and all the other stuff i dont care to much about that because it dont effect my game play

overall i just want it all compacted so it all fits good and theres no wasted space on my screen, im open to all suggestions. once open come back up im going to try to do some of this stuff personaly
Unread 03-29-2007, 07:58 PM
The Wary

Seconded

I would also like to hear what anyone has to say on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrakkas
i dont like how all the ui stuff now takes up so much space, i feel it waste alot of space, id like somthing that is compact that maximizes orginaition and viewable area
QFT