lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Graphics modification help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-09-2015, 04:53 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

grapic elements in file with assetID

I know there is plugins to browse the lotro inside graphical elements (assetbrowser, IRV) but they are both have problem. In assetbrowser hard to found anything and slow, the IRV is outdated and a lot of stuff missing. Also I know there is package with skin images, but that is give you only a name for images not the ID.

So I would like to use embedded graphical elements in my plugin with ID but I would like to browse them fast, easy with software (irfanView for example). If there is possibility to get the images on file format with ID that would be help a lot for developers to make the plugins tidy, small and fast.

If anyone have idea how we solve this or someone already did is and I am just miss it, please do not hesitate and tell me