View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 10:26 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

As far as deciding what gambit to use when I created the attached sheet a year and a half ago. Basically, each time I level up I input the data on my skills into one of the sheets. Then on the main sheet I enter my level and max mainhand damage. The sheet then calculates how much damage, relative threat, and heal each gambit does based on the damage of the inputs and the gambit itself. Then it calculates power cost based on the power cost of the inputs and the gambit itself. Then it gives you a dmg/pwr, threat/pwr, heal/pwr value that you can use to compare the efficiency of your gambits. That's why I know there are some I'll never use, their efficiency is so much lower than other gambits I'm better off to keep using certain ones.

Anyway, 2 problems with attached. It's a work in progress, and I can only fill in data based on what I know. So I only have data up to around level 20 right now because that's what level my new warden is; and I only have the calculations for gambits up to around 28 or so (level of my old warden before I took a break from the game for a while). As I level up my new warden I'll be able to fill in more of the sheet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Warden_Gambit_Comparison_Sheet.zip (50.2 KB, 1164 views)