View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2009, 01:52 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That's a lot of questions!

1) In order to "delete" the auto-attack button, I actually moved it way off-screen and made it very tiny so it no longer shows up. The lines of code I changed to make this happen were:

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="1000" Y="63" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="1000" Y="63" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="1000" Y="45" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

Similar things can probably be done for the portraits and legendary weapons button.

2) You can resize the exp meter by modifying the "toolbar" panel. Take a look at the SkinDefinition.txt file included with the Mines of Moria default UI you can download on this site.

3) The images corresponding to the Gambit name background are "box_gambit_title_center", "box_gambit_title_left", and "box_gambit_title_right". Remap them to an invisible TGA to remove the background entirely.

4) You can probably do this by modifying the underlying panel XML, but unfortunately things are kind of hit-and-miss on whether or not it works in-game. Once again, take a look at the SkinDefinition.txt file and start playing with the XML to see what results you get in-game.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: This information is for LOTRO UI skinning which I assume you're talking about, not DDO as the section implies.