View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2007, 11:21 AM
The Wary

Social Filter Options

I would love to see some more filter options in the social panel that also carried over to kinships.
-- Like EQII - Online, Online in past 24 hours, Online in past 3 days, etc.
-- Maybe for kinships - Officers Filter
These may not make sense for smaller kinships, but once you have over 20 people with 5 alts each, there ya go.

Someone had mentioned notes before on friends/kinship members. How about expanding that idea. There should be two fields: one private for kinship officers, and one for all to keeps notes in on all players. I've always used the notes field for things like "Killed uber-mob X and he gave me my sweet staff", "May be a farmer", or "Ninja-Griefer, reported 1/1/89" .

Lastly, now that all of us have some significant experience in MMORPGS. How about an ALT/MAIN section of the interface. I think WoW had Recipebook for comparing recipes, notes, items? More than that, just a quick interface to check skills, levels, equipment, recipes. When on the auction house, it can be so annoying to have to either write down all you alts equipment or relog to the other char. to see if you can remember the stats on his codpiece.

My 2 cents.