View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2007, 04:34 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairenn
This is a quote from thread (that has been deleted) that I think needs addressing:

If you read the site rules above, you'll know that this type of thing isn't allowed on the site. If you've used our other sites before, you'll know that we have never allowed crap like this on our sites. As soon as we become aware of a thread like this, we immediately ban the poster, ban their IP address, censor their website addy/email addy so that it can't be used again and delete the thread. What we need the community to do is to not respond to these jerks, but to simply use the Report Post icon () that is on the top right of every post, so that we are aware of it even faster. Responding to them simply keeps their thread bumped. Don't give them the air time guys. Just report them and move on, knowing full well that it'll be gone just as fast as we are aware of it.

To suggest that we'd allow it to stay on the site is rather unfair.
Yeha i got a earful form Dolby, and Im really really sorry about that. My anger seems to get the best of me at times and I tend to just rip on these guys when i see them, sorry if LOTRInterface got caught in the crossfire. Please except my apology and know that I sorry for even assuming you guys would allow this. Im loving the community here and to know exactly where you guys all stand on this issue is a breath of fresh air as most side with these cheat enablers and help them with their businesses. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be apart of this wonderful community.

On a side note, I have managed to figure out how to skin now and Im hooked! Its awesome and looking to learning more in the months to come. Thanks and know that Im truely sorry for my actions and will never ever happen again!