View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2010, 11:06 AM
The Wary

Exclamation Trouble with mailbox window

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to modifying interfaces (just started yesterday) and I was only attempting it because I found 2 interfaces that both have great features and I wanted to combine them.

I'm trying to combine Black Vellum with parts of DaimonUI (crafting, dressing room, quest book, etc.). On my first day I was quite successful by just copying the needed parts from DaimonUI into the Black Vellum skindefinition.xml and the corresponding graphics folders.
Then I started to clear the issues that came up. I was able to fix a few things on my own but now I have a problem I can't seem to resolve:

As you can see in the attached picture I implemented the bigger mailbox into Black Vellum. But now I got this darker area with the golden border inside the mailbox window and I either want to remove that graphic or resize it to fit the new mailbox but I was unable to find out which part of the xml is responsible for that part.
I tried to mess around with the mailbox section but so far I had no luck so I'm guessing the entry for that graphic is located somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mailboxissue.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	188