View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonspeed
I miss my travel window. Is it something that I can disable to test it for you. I have no experience making a plug in so I wouldn't know where to find the routine to disable.

I know it's not all plugins because Combat Analysis still works. I want Buff Bars to work too but it kind of defeats the purpose if you can't add potions.
I don't think BuffBars uses the backpack to actually get the potions because you still have to drag them into the quickslot. The function in BuffBars that calls the backpack is in CoolDownHelper (or something like that... going off memory). So I'm guessing it looks at the item in the backpack to determine the potion's cooldown, maybe?? Not sure until I look at it... but if that is the case, then disabling it may just mean that CD's don't show right.

Since beta is offline for a day or two I can't look at it now. But I think I finished up what I needed to for KragenBars minus some testing and tweaks. I'll take a look at both BuffBars and Travel on Thurs/Friday when Bullroarer is back online.