View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:17 PM
The Wary

Greetings all, back on page four there was a brief discussion about the "Combat Particle Response Indicator" found in the Options/Combat Options panel.

Handy little thing could become even handier if the player was given some control over it.

Can a control panel be created for it?

My primary interest would be to enable the selection of any specific visual (and hopefully any specific audible) "combat response" for any character.

From what I can tell, each class is saddled with a default "particle response" graphic, tied to a default sound. I would like to be able to select my Hunter response which is a nice bright green and an easily recognizable sound, and use it on my Champion who has a much weaker looking and sounding effect.

This seems to me a must have type of option. I believe Turbine needs to either address this issue themselves or insure that it can be accessed.

The lack of accessibility over this option definitively impacts those who are color blind or visually impaired in some way, as well as those who may have hearing problems.

If it is possible, I would love it if someone created this little plugin!

Thank you for your time and attention.