View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2017, 02:02 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurallor
I would recommend that you permanently include the source code in the .zip file when you upload it to this site.
Fine, i'm already ready for this.

Quote:
It would be better to get Chiran to include it, but he apparently hasn't been around for a while, so you may be waiting a long time.
Well, best thing i can do is putting him in credits for providing songbook, but i dont really want to wait a month or two, i wish ppl could get some fun with it for 10th lotro birthday.

Quote:
The most important thing you're going to need, by far, is a very clear and complete explanation of the steps necessary to install and use your application. There is never going to be very many people who want to do it (I'd say less than 100), and they may not be the most technically savvy people, so you need to make it as easy for them as possible. Good luck.
I totally agree with you, that's why i prepared an install and use video, and a README file (and its french version LISEZMOI) which includes followings informations :
Related build-in libs informations (dont worry, they allow redistributions and editing, check copyrights parts for this)
Features
Requirements
How to install Orchestrator
Optimization
How to use it
Troubleshooting
Want to contribute ?
Version history

Since i'm not a german speaker, it would be really great if someone could translate this into Deutsch lang

EDIT :
i forgot to ask something again, upload page contains following :
Do not include additional zip/rar files inside the main zip/rar file.

Sadly, java executables packages are .jar files, which are actually zips containings all java classes, is this a problem ?
Attached Files
File Type: txt README_EN.txt (22.2 KB, 1350 views)
File Type: txt LISEZMOI_FR.txt (25.7 KB, 1566 views)

Last edited by Vacknishkara : 04-13-2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: forgot to ask about jar