View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2011, 01:29 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray
Yes, I was searching for that too.
Read a couple topics back how to search for assetid's in the .dat with a hex editor (http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...2&postcount=19)

I've searched through the client_general.dat and found out that Turbine uses normal name convention for that tab:
Code:
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight_pressed" 			FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_normal" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_normal.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_pressed" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover_highlight" 		FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
BUT, these ArtAssetID's don't seem to work. So my guess is that they somehow forget to check the Skindefinition.xml file for replacements...

Bottomline of the story:
Either it's the code above, but is bugged, or it's a different code which I couldn't find.

Cheers from a disappointed Ray, who likes to know this code as well (as well as the barterwallet button on mainbar.
Hi,

I registered just to respond that the reputation tab mapping now works properly with the volume 3 book 2 update launched on march 21st.

Of course, now we have another instance tab that I can't find, "In Their Absence" for the new instance cluster launched with the update. Ugh. =(

Cheers, =)