View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2009, 01:53 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I figured out why I lost the left 50 pixels and top 40 pixels. Under my previous configuration I had scaled the "Toolbar" element in LotRO's UI Settings to 90%. When making the Toolbar take up the entire screen via the .xml that caused it to really take up 90% of the screen. Changing the scale correct placed the objects where they were supposed to be.

Thank you for making a 1440x900 version. I used your centered as a template then adjusted the objects to where I actually wanted them. I'll post my current config as a mod to yours in case anyone wants to use it.

Also, I noticed that on your BGM Blue/Purple V2 for the optional invisible buttons you were missing artwork and definition to make the Item Advancement button invisible if the character has not started Volume 2 (thus can't use Legendary Items). I simply copied the Itemadvancement_panel_normal.tga to Itemadvancement_panel_ghosted.tga and added a definition for it in the skindefinition.xml.

Thanks for the beautiful interface. It's even better now that I know how to move things around.