View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2010, 09:26 AM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, I'm nearly done, but there's on thing I cannot solve.

The image doesn't show the current state, but it's good enough to explain the problem. As you can see the "highlight effect" doesn't cover the entire levelmeter. But it's not the highlight that is to short, it's the background of the levelmeter text that is misplaced. It should lay behind the text but instead it is misplaced to right where it covers the highlight effect.

So how can I move the text background into the center and behind the text. I cannot find the identifier for the background.

Here's the code of my levelmeter

Code:
<Element ID="LevelMeter" X="192" Y="181" Width="554" Height="30"> 
	<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Glass_Overlay" X="0" Y="7" Width="554" Height="11"> </Element>
	<Element ID="ToolbarButton_RestXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="200" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>
	<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="7" Width="554" Height="11"> 
	<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="554" Height="11"> </Element>
		<Element ID="meter_fill" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="11"> 
			<Element ID="meter_fill_image" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="11"> </Element>
		</Element>
	</Element>
	<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="200" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>
	<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="200" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>
	<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="5" Width="554" Height="15"> </Element>
</Element>
Something missing or any mistakes?