View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2012, 10:29 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I replied on the plugins page aswell.

The folder is Fortunis by the way

Anyhow, if it was the first plugin that the user installed then they would need the turbine folder and to create the plugins folder. Hence why extracting plugins folder (that contains Turbine and Fortunis folders) into the lord of the rings online folder is how its done.

So just because you have many plugins and already have the turbine library folder/files, doesnt mean i shouldnt include them in my plugin package. Its there to help new plugin users get it working asap. Rather than them expecting it to work, get an error then spend ages working out they need turbine library files.

My suggestion to you is that you should check the structure of all plugin zips before you extract blindly. Its not gonna help you to expect the structure to be exactly the same for every plugin you get.

My instructions for installation said extract plugins folder into The Lord of the Rings Online folder. In what you said above, you placed my Turbines folder inside of your already placed Turbine folder also.. Why? thats not gonna work and youll have duplicate and or unnecessary files in the wrong locations.

It seems your making it out alot harder than it really is :s lol

Anyways, good luck

The folder structure should be like this for all plugins. DONT DEVIATE:-

My Documents
--The Lord of the Rings Online
----Plugins
------Turbine
------Author
--------PluginName

Last edited by Fortunis : 01-16-2012 at 10:38 AM.