View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2010, 12:59 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Assuming this is a plugin request...

Quote:
1. See my buffs on myself and others - know if they need refreshing soon or have expired.
Under the current API it is not possible to look at others buffs - only yourself.

Quote:
2. See if a fellow/anyone in raid, needs a nasty poison or whatever cured, or needs me to hit Muster Courage to remove a fear
As above.

Quote:
3. Still be able to see everyone's morale and power vitals WITHOUT anything overlapping on top of that information.
Come on Turbine! Let the authors at that info please!

Basically - at the moment we can only get to your buffs/debuffs/morale etc. The BuffBars plugin does that well. As for a buff monitor - I wrote one (BuffWatch) that will monitor your character out of combat. I haven't released it since beta as... well... it's a complicated plugin and when the deleted the beta forum I lost the long faq I had written. It'll take me the best part of an hour to write a new one! So, I am waiting until I get a decent amount of time to test it properly, which means a European release.