View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM
The Unscathed

Show dispellable effects AND effects cast by me

This is really a priority issue for me:

On my Captain, I need to:

1. See my buffs on myself and others - know if they need refreshing soon or have expired.

2. See if a fellow/anyone in raid, needs a nasty poison or whatever cured, or needs me to hit Muster Courage to remove a fear

3. Still be able to see everyone's morale and power vitals WITHOUT anything overlapping on top of that information.

Presently I have it showing my buffs and the debuffs and effects, but it covers up peoples morale and power vitals display, which is a BIG problem.

If there were a way to make a little more space between the individual's vitals on my screen. Not change the whole scale of the vitals. Just to keep the size I want, but add space between one person and the next so there isn't overlap...

And/Or

To adjust the size of the buff/debuss icons independant of the size of the rest of the vitals display

And/Or

* Have a complete list of possible buffs/debuffs which I can check or uncheck which ones I want to see, individually or by grouped categories.

On My Captain I would choose to only see:

1. My own buffs on people

2. Only fear, poison, wound, and diseases that are SERIOUS enough to warrant removing.

And NOT to see:

1. All the buffs I'm getting from my Minstel/RK/LM/Hunter speed etc...

2. Weak debuffs I can and should ignore so I don't waste a pot and end up on cooldown when a serious one comes along

Maybe I could choose a different location on my screen to put the icons showing what food I ate, and scroll effects, and how long before they expire?