View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM
The Unscathed

I used notepad to open the file called CaptBars.lua - found in: The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\KragenPlugs\KragenBars

Where it said:
Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer()
I changed it to:
Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetInstance()

I only found one spot that it said that.

I reloaded my plugins, and poof - KragenBars opened : )

But... then I discovered that after clicking IDOME, the KragenBar slot for that didn't disappear. The Tactic buff and Motivating did disappear after use, but IDOME didn't.

How do I fix that?

Then I tried /kragenbars setup ... and the setup options window opened but was blank, so I clicked on Cancel... but now kragenbars seems to totally not be working. IDOME is gone from my screen, but isn't coming back.

I logged out and back in and the error line regarding KragenBars is gone, but it also didn't load at all.

-------------------------------
For KragenSlots

I made the same change to Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetInstance() in the file KragenSlot.lua

But they didn't appear. Then I tried Ctrl+\ in game... and I could see all my old kragenslots boxes where I had put them, but they are empty now.

So I tried to re-set them up by typing /kragenslots Mounts for example to open my Mounts slots and put mounts in it again... but nothing happens when I type that command : P

Help please.