Thread: Multibar Clean
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2011, 09:48 AM
The Indomitable

I made the changes that you suggested and it fixed nearly everything. The only thing wrong now is the entire layout needs to come upwards on the screen about 10-30 pixels I'm guessing. The layout actually covers the xp bar up about halfway. I looked at the code but I don't know which portion controls the x and y for the entire layout. Everything else looks fine though.

EDIT

After messing around with it some this morning, I've discovered what is wrong with it I think. It seems that the graphics have an area that came out of the actual interface overlying part of it and it looks like a shadow but it can't be taken out without editing the image. I think I'm going to move on until the original author decides to fix it or until someone else takes it upon themselves to fix it. It's really a nice interface but I'd rather play than try to do graphics layout. I'm not an artist as some of you guys are. I love the work that you all have put into your interfaces and I always look forward to trying them out when they are released. On a side note, you said you had some things in the works Daemon, I can't wait to see what you have come up with now. I would like to see you do a non-dwarf interface like your DaemonUI. The only thing that keeps me from using that one is it's a little tall for my taste. I like having a lot of room on the screen to move things around in. Other than that, props are in order.

Take care and keep up the good work,

Grey

Last edited by Greytail : 02-10-2011 at 10:38 AM.