View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This is a quote from thread (that has been deleted) that I think needs addressing:

Quote:
Um Im surprised this was even allowed on this site myself. Might as well be a goldselling site cause thats what it is. Hey everybody lets buy our way to endgame at while we are at it lets ruin the economy and cause fair players to pay out the nose cause someone decided to advertise a goldselling site where some guy sitting in his basement makes millions of dollars off idiots who have no real concern for community or the possibility of running a wonderful game into the ground. Is this site going to allow this? If so Ill frequent another forum that believes in fair play,as well as alot of others who will see this! Do the right thing LOTR Interface!
If you read the site rules above, you'll know that this type of thing isn't allowed on the site. If you've used our other sites before, you'll know that we have never allowed crap like this on our sites. As soon as we become aware of a thread like this, we immediately ban the poster, ban their IP address, censor their website addy/email addy so that it can't be used again and delete the thread. What we need the community to do is to not respond to these jerks, but to simply use the Report Post icon () that is on the top right of every post, so that we are aware of it even faster. Responding to them simply keeps their thread bumped. Don't give them the air time guys. Just report them and move on, knowing full well that it'll be gone just as fast as we are aware of it.

To suggest that we'd allow it to stay on the site is rather unfair.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group

Last edited by Cairenn : 04-28-2007 at 11:19 AM.