View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2011, 02:05 AM
The Unscathed

Usage Instructions: Copyright Notice

I've nominated myself without the original programmer's blessing to write these instructions. As such the only thing that I believe I can do is place these instructions - once completed and/or abandoned (defined as 90 continuous days of not responding to comments) by me - as being the copyrighted material of the programmer, Mevordel. At which point Mevordel can do anything he wants with it - hopefully include it in the next version's archive.

Once everything is said and done, and the task is completed, all rights go to Mevordel anyway. Regardless of my status in any manner whatsoever. Period.

Anyone participating in commenting in this, or any other Instruction 'thread(s)', should be aware that they are, in effect, forgoing all rights to their comment with regards to inclusion, exclusion, specific quotation or generalized paraphrasing, citing sources, etc. Despite the legal mumbo-jumbo, nothing truely negative is intended, just trying to be accurate. Anything said here might be used in some way in the Instructions and you give your blessing (and comments!) freely with that in mind.