View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2017, 08:00 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Question Out of range overlay

hi,

I can't find how to resize the out of range indicator overlay for the toolbar quickslot.
for an outofrange_indicator.tga of 32 per 32 that would cover the whole skill slot.

Code:
<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_Toolbar">
  <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="0" Y="0" Width="&ResolutionX;" Height="&ResolutionY;" Detach="1">
    <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="&QuickslotX;" Y="&QuickslotY;" Width="420" Height="35">
      <Element ID="QuickslotListBox" X="0" Y="0" Width="420" Height="35"> 
        <Element ID="QuickslotButtonTemplate" X="0" Y="0" Width="35" Height="35"> 
          <Element ID="QuickslotOverlay" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="32"/>
          <Element ID="SkillQuickslotDisplayTemplate" X="0" Y="0" Width="35" Height="35"> 
            <Element ID="RealQuickslotSkillDisplay" X="0" Y="0" Width="35" Height="35">
              <Element ID="QuickslotSkillRangeOverlay" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="32"/>
              <Element ID="QuickslotNewlyShortcutSkillOverlay" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="32"/>
              <Element ID="QuickslotSkillIcon" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="32"> 
                <Element ID="Overlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="32" Height="32"/>
              </Element>
            </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuickslotLabelText" X="3" Y="23" Width="32" Height="12"/>
        </Element>
      </Element>
    </Element>
  </Element>
</PanelFile>
but the overlay stay stuck on a size of 12 per 12 in the upper right corner of the skill button.

I wonder if "Element ID="QuickslotSkillRangeOverlay" is still valid. I picked it up from the 1368483101-Update11_UISkinArtPack.

EDIT: better explaining the goal of this:
when out of range instead of the small indicator on the upper right I'd prefer the whole skill button darken with a black transparent overlay.

Last edited by SemillanZ : 08-30-2017 at 05:14 PM.