Thread: Auctioneer?
View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2011, 06:20 AM
The Wary

thanks mate, yeah well i've been tryna use my memory from wow. as the games are quite similar. i'm at level 20 and i've only just had a good look on AH to see what things are worth, (haven't really bothered with AH as i've only just unlocked it) level 20 so alot of wasted income by vendoring pretty much everything lol.

its a shame, the auctioneer was literally gold-dust, quite suprised someone hasn't cashed in and fixed the problem and made that mod.

yeah this whole farming lark, it all sells for good money then? i'm a prosector, jeweller (both allready quite high level) i'm sad and spend alot of time mining and so forth... but i've not even bothered with my cookery as it's just a nightmare, i can never find anything to cook with lol. just don't get it at all.

i've also found this annoying thing where i've collected tonnes of wet skins, blackened furs etc, and i can only cash in so much each day, i have to then run back and store it in the bank for the next day to cash in.. by then i've gathered another tonne more, so i'm just ammasing loads of the crap lol