View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by movn
It doesn't seem to work on fellowship members either?
I hate the default look and healing with it is a pain.
I hope you get it working

Oh btw could you change opacity based on health %?
VitalBars currently only supports Morale and Power of the player character. This is because VitalBars is a modification of Turbines Vitals plugin which also did not support pets, felllowships, or target. This limitation is something I'd like to correct however, Turbines API doesn't have much if any support for getting data about other stuff other then your character. Therefore, I may not be able to add support for pets, fellowships, and target until the API expands a bit.

Hating the default look is a pretty powerful statement although I'm not sure what to do about it since you didn't let me know what you hate about it. I don't play a healer class so I am only assuming the reason healing with VitalBars is a pain is because they are short and hard to click on. You can set them to stack Morale on top of Power if that would help. You can also turn the default Vitals back on as a work around. Both of those can be done in the options. Please give me some more details around the problems with healing so I can go back and beat VitalBars with a stick to try and solve the problems .

I will look at changing opacity based on health %.

Thanks for your comments. Any comment that helps me make VitalBars better and more useful is welcome.