Thread: Auctioneer
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2007, 07:04 AM
The Undefeated

Send a message via Yahoo to Hinton
Hey everyone! I too am intensely impressed with the quick replies from a member from Turbine. I'm one of those people that enjoy customizing anything I can, and an in-game User Interface is no exception. I would love to see the ability to make adjustments.

I enjoy fancy graphics as well, so being able to change the graphics alone is already a big plus. My only main thing I enjoy doing with any online game I play is to have an organized UI. It really helps the game play better overall. I like to (since I use a 1920x1200 WideScreen monitor) put 2 chat boxes to the bottom-left of my screen (1st one for Main & Misc stuffs, 2nd for Combat & Casting), then 4 hot-bars in the middle stacked on top of each other, then another chat box (for actual Chatting) and on the far bottom-right either a mini-map, active quest thingy ma jiggy or heck, why not... another chat box.

Oooh, and don't forget the numbers to go along with the health / power, etc... bars. That's always a huge help for us old-schoolers when it comes to playing these games. Numbers mean a lot more to me than a guesstimated bar that only serves as looking pretty when I'm in the heat of a battle.

P.S. - Please add support for the Logitech G15 Keyboard, anything will do, it's just too cool to use it, lol. Whoot for Frosty! & LoTRO!!
For Him, For Her, For Yourself... a little something for everyone.

Last edited by Hinton : 03-27-2007 at 07:20 AM.