View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2007, 12:23 PM
The Wary

Hi Taffu, very very helpful post of the .xml.

Turbine's article on this also included a .jpg of the .xml, and I note that there are some entries in that .jpg that weren't included in the article's text table/description of the elements (the ArtAssetID Dictionary section of the article) and/or weren't in your top post.

I went ahead and compared the .jpg and article text and came up with these as missing, so if they don't actually 'break' anything, feel free to merge these in your top post.

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="green_selection_vendor_item_stacktoggleon" FileName=""></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="green_selection_vendor_item_stacktoggleon_highlight" FileName=""></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="LFP_Top_BG" FileName=""></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="LFP_Unavailable_Overlay" FileName=""></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="pedigree_bg" FileName=""></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="Who_MyOptions_BG" FileName=""></Mapping>

HTH

[Added:
Dug up Cairenn's repost of the original closed beta UI skinning instructions, and I see there is mention of another element LetterBoxBottom. If that's still a valid element (edit: nvm, the only confusion I have now is about proper dimensions for this element. I see two or three different values for x posted), then:
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="LetterBoxBottom" FileName=""></Mapping>
Finally, for consistency, may want to end the tags in the subsection <!-- Tooltip Border --> with ></Mapping> instead of />. (Not sure if it works otherwise).

Last edited by Aesir : 05-02-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: grammer typos etc