Thread: Auctioneer
View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
Suppport for the Logitech G15 keyboard is in. We have your morale, power, and current landscape or dungeon area displayed in the LCD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farinhin
I know this is off topic but I had to respond to this. Unfortunately, I am really disappointed with the functionality of the LCD screen on the G15. I would rather information that is readily available, but not displayed on the HUD. Examples would be an empty bag count, amount of cash, and other useful information. Since we have user frames and a radar giving the same info reflected on the LCD, the functionality is redundant. And redundancy is useless to me.
I have two G15 keyboards (one at work and one on my gaming PC), but I don't use the LOTRO status because I have better things to do with it (ie: Vent and my own apps).

But now with Logitech's G19 right around the corner, may be Turbine can look towards developing something interesting here? The full color 320x240 LCD screen on this keyboard is more than capable of displaying a wicked variety of game data already available in the UI as the poster above mentioned.

Any thoughts on this, Frosty?