View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2010, 01:55 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Panels to modify or add after patch

I thought some of you might want to see what they will have to modify once the patch is going live.

Warning : my UI is a personal one, made because of the work of Black Vellum aka ZhuHanuku, Daimon, Celtic, Jappme, Wicked Mouse and Ray. I used a bit of this and a bit of that from their creation and adapted it to my own feeling, the most important of it beeing the transparency. (and i am still working on it).

I hope i will not break any rules with all the pictures coming.

So here are my last pictures of last night from Bull.

1 - Crafting panel (the one from Crafting Dialog by Amalise @ Lotrointerface modify by JappMe-->)

Removing the Amalise work from the skin definition (but keeping all my tga files corrected the changes at least for me. I will just have to find out what are the blue area.

2 - Quest panel (based from Ray UI and Black Vellum UI)
In fact the changes did not modified this panel for me as the size was the one of the game.
But for those who want to know the changes :
- new button added (9)
- Daily tasks
- Button Lotro shop increase daily limit.

3 - Panel character modifs :
  1. 1 - the money bar (they added a Tome button)
    2 - a new slot added on the outfit tab
    3 - new button to change your name

As this panel was only an appearance modification, i corrected for now the money bar error by adding blank.tga to their definition file.

4 - Deedlog (from Jappme but modified)
- new tab added for Reputation.

Did not worked on that yet but i am working on the transparency of my tabs so it will be done later this day

5 - Vault, Bank, Wardrobe
Significative and very important change.
You can now resize in game those 3 panels window and open them from each panel too (new icons)
They added too much so i think pictures are way better to explain.

6 - New panels or renamed

So far this is all i could find out.

I hope it can help you a little.