Thread: RoR UI elements
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2012, 11:31 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

So far here the change i made for myself.

MountHUB : Vital - Fury - speed of the mount

Code:
  	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_BaseBarMeter" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_BaseBarMeter.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level0" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level0.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level1" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level1.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level2" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level2.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level3" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level3.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level4" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level4.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level5" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level5.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Ghost" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Press" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Roll" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_SpeedMeter_Base" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_SpeedMeter_Base_Level5" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Be aware that we dont have the textdefinition code for those. I only worked with the visual.

Tapped Target for Rohan

- As the tapping is only for Rohan, i choose to add a simplified version aka only the icone of tapping. This allow me to keep every target colored border made in Isil).
Code:
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped_contributing" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped_contributing.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped_engaged" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped_engaged.tga"></Mapping>
  	<Mapping ArtAssetID="VitalPortrait_Roll" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Questaction -

Code:
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_advance" FileName="questlog\questaction_advance.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_bestow" FileName="questlog\questaction_bestow.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_multiple" FileName="questlog\questaction_multiple.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG_pressed" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG_rollover" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG_rollover.tga"></Mapping>
I am working actually on the new loot window, but it is a little buggy, and i am still missing the name of one on the elements. As above, no codes given in the pack. If you have an idea about what is the name of the element for the blue bar as well as the little graphic glitch just behind that bar, dont hesitate.

Code:
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="RemoteLoot_TitleBar" FileName="panel_misc\RemoteLoot_TitleBar.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Bottom" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Bottom.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Mid" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Mid.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Top" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Top.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_ListBox_BG" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_ListBox_BG.tga"></Mapping>

Last edited by Eili : 10-17-2012 at 11:38 AM.