View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2012, 09:06 AM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I will have a look at this plugin. But I don't think that I will be able to use it with KragenBars2.

My problem there is, that the tooltips of 4 rune-keeper-skills are changing denpending on the skill category (frost, strom, fire) is casted. I've started to read the combat log now, to figure out, when a damage skill is fired. Then I deactivate and activate the skill again. But on the strom skills it doesn't work properly, and only if the second strom skill in a row was used the tooltip changes.

So it would be great, if there's an event that fires by changing the damage type; but it's not, so I have to find another way - timer based refreshing wouldn't be a good idea I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius92
There's SkillInfo - you might use it as a starting point. It's really keyboard based (there's hooks for user created quickslots - so technically you could completely replace the built-in quickslots, but I've never done that), so it may not be suitable for whatever you're planning. It uses a keypress/mouse click -> power drop -> combat log message model in order to detect skill uses. You can skip either the power drop or combat log message, but since all skill uses are user initiated, it does require detecting an appropriate keypress/mouse click.