View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2010, 03:33 PM
The Wary

Wanting to Stack all Five Bars

Hellooo - been perusing the UI-Skins for LOTR but I can't seem to find (or the screenies don't let me know for sure) specifically what I'm looking for.

So I'm hoping someone here can direct me to one that does (assuming any of them do!).

I'm looking to be able to stack ALL the ui bars on top of each other in a minimalistic-ui Skin setup.

I know I can do this in game with the default UI but I hate the size of the default UI toolbar.

I've tried several skins here that apperaed to maybe be able to do what I wanted, but in the end when I tried to fit all the bars into their background-skin it either ended up with bars going over the skin lines/buttons (making one or the other unclickable), or the background-skin had to be sized so large as to take up like half the screen with tons of blank unused space (but no way to make the skin fit right).

So is this available anywhere here? An ability to stack all the bars on top of each other, with toolbar abilities kept small - without having tons of unwasted space (or overlapping space) on a skin that doesn't fit?

Thanks for any help!