FYI - Update 6 is up on bullroarer - lots of Lua fixes
Just a tease...
Added: IsVoiceActive and IsVoiceActiveChanged so plugins can know when users are talking.
Thanks for the heads up, magill!
Yup. Looks like they've fixed/added just about everything that needs to be fixed/added to recreate fellowship/raid vitals.
Except getting the Effects() object for other players debugged. And identifying an Effect's caster.
Still, a nice set of updates.
The wallet changes are working nicely and the GetAttributes bug has been fixed.
Unfortunately, the new Turbine.PluginManager:ShowOptions() is crashing the client. Hopefully they will get that worked out before it goes live.
I didn't realize that Bullroarer no longer has an NDA
So here are the Lua items from the Bullroarer release notes.
Remember, they are not final.
* Fixed: The armor values returned by GetArmor are not correct.
* Added: FreePeopleAttributes.GetBaseAr mor method and BaseArmorChanged event.
* Fixed: ChampionAttributes.GetStance now works correctly.
* Fixed: Bad deinitialization of FreePeopleAttributes that lead to a crash on shutdown.
* Fixed: The plugin manager UI will now set the size of the user options panel when it is changed allowing for the panel to properly layout itself.
* Removed: ChampionStance.BloodRage since it isn't a stance for champions.
* Updated: The documentation on Equipment better explains the event firing order for ItemUnequipped.
* Changed: The time autoload plugins are loaded has been pushed back in the loading process to avoid initialization race conditions.
* Fixed: Quickslots better support items on load.
* Added: DragStart to controls that is fired when a drag drop operation starts. NOTE: This is a work in progress still and is subject to change.
* Added: DragDropInfo now has IsSuccessful/SetSuccessful for getting and setting the success state on the drag drop operation.
* Fixed: The base Turbine.UI.Window class to properly erase its background.
* Added: Player now has a GetPet method and PetChanged event. This method works for the LocalPlayer and PartyMember classes and will return the current pet of that player.
* Added: Wallet support. This is available on the LocalPlayer as GetWallet. The Wallet provides a list of WalletItems and the notifications for them changing. WalletItems have accessors for the Quantity, MaxQuantity, Name, Description, Image, SmallImage, and IsAccountItem.
* Deprecated: Entity.RegisterForClickHandlin g is deprecated. Use the EntityControl instead.
* Added: New control, EntityControl. This can be used to create controls that can select entities and/or display a context sensitive menu for the entity.
* Added: PluginManager.ShowOptions which can be used to display the options for a plugin by its plugin reference.
* Fixed: Party members leaving a party should not longer cause a crash.
* Fixed: Party member leave events should fire properly now.
* Fixed: The GetReadyState function and ReadyStateChanged event function properly now.
* Fixed: LocalPlayer reports IsVoiceEnabled properly.
* Added: IsVoiceActive and IsVoiceActiveChanged so plugins can know when users are talking.
btw. any of you know how to change size of the "parent" optionpanel window?
i use this code to set size of my panel, but may there is any way to
set size of the whole /plugins manager window to fit the panel?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.|
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© MMOUI /