||06-08-2015 01:53 PM
(LotRO) Update 16.1 Release Notes, 5 June 2015
Source and full patch notes.
- We have added the ability to use multiple rep items at once: Alt-right-click on a stack of rep items to get a dialog which allows you to choose how many items you want to use. You can remap the mouse button/modifier for this action through the options/key mapping panel.
- We have made it so that the base right-click/doubleclick to use an item functionality never kicks in when you hold one of the modifier keys (alt, ctrl, shift, win).
- Reputation acceleration tomes can now be multi-used via alt-right-click.
- The third-person camera now follows your character more loosely while using a travel route, making camera movement feel a little smoother.
- The radar map will now animate more smoothly while moving. To restore the previous behavior, which may yield a marginal performance improvement, uncheck "Radar Animation Smoothing" in Options -> UI Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Radar Animation Smoothing.
- Many commands listed in /help are now grouped by category, such as Emotes and Communication.
- The Main Stat tooltips in the Character Journal are prettier.
- One-shotters in the Moors should no longer attack their Creep allies.
- Spring Festival: Shrew pets can now be obtained from the festival barter vendor.
- The wooden lever no longer has silly mouse-over text.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.