||09-30-2015 02:39 PM
(LotRO) Update 16.5 Release Notes, 30 Sept 2015
- The Store Town Services (Auction, Mailbox, Legendary Item, Repair & Sell, and Vault services) now last 6 hours, instead of 1 hour.
- Partially-opened package items will now automatically bind to the character who has opened them.
- The Mysterious Pie from the Farmer's Festival will now be removed from your inventory a few minutes after the related quest ends, if the quest doesn't properly remove it.
- If you multi-use a rep-granting item as your first interaction with the particilar faction, you used to be able to use more rep items than needed to max out the faction. This should now be fixed.
- Fixed a problem where after transferring servers some players would not be able to use the /reclaim command for a long time.
- The entrance to Haudh Nogbenn should no longer be found floating above the ground.
- You can no longer dye shields in the wardrobe.
- Beornings in bear form will no longer select themselves by clicking on their bear avatar with the mouse.
- The Beorning intro movie can now be seen from the Movie Library (at login screen).
- In rare cases, players could end up with their inventory not working correctly. These characters should now be fixed.
- Lua - Turbine.UI.Display methods that return the screen width/height should now return the correct values for Full Screen(Windowed) mode
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.