LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mom? (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655)

Vinzaya 09-01-2008 08:51 AM

Mom?

I have been using a couple of your UI's here (specially riders of the riddermark by supermax) and I was wondering if I would have to rever back to the old UI when I install MOM
If so is there any way that I can keep my ui since I really like the smaller toolbar :)

Supermax 09-01-2008 02:47 PM

Lol awesome!

As of right now, none of us know whether you will be able to use the current skins anymore. I've been looking around for news but haven't been able to find any regarding the new UI's look/function.

Although, they are taking beta applications for MoM right now. I'll be sending in my application and if accepted, plan to post news concerning the UI on lotrointerface.com.

Hopefully by the time MoM comes out, most of us developers will have some sort of MoM friendly project waiting to be released.

Hope that helps.

Cairenn 09-01-2008 09:08 PM

That ^^ is pretty well all any of us can say at this point. Once we know something, and when we are allowed to share that info, you can count on hearing about it. :)

Vinzaya 09-02-2008 09:40 AM

hehe supermax, I just love that interface, the general look and feel of it and the cool small buttons are cool :D
I saw a screenshot of mom and I think there were some extra buttons on the main bar

jasonspeed 10-19-2008 12:07 PM

There are some new buttons on the main toolbar. The trait UI is getting a facelift too. I imagine Turbine will release the info for UI modders by Nov 18. I'm hoping so anyway. I assume all our current interfaces will restore to default with Moria. Maybe Frosty can give us some info on this?

Frosty 10-20-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonspeed (Post 3017)
There are some new buttons on the main toolbar. The trait UI is getting a facelift too. I imagine Turbine will release the info for UI modders by Nov 18. I'm hoping so anyway. I assume all our current interfaces will restore to default with Moria. Maybe Frosty can give us some info on this?

The existing UI skins ought to work, unless the underlying IDs were changed. For anything graphics that have changed, they will revert back to their default graphics. Once we are live, you'll have a text file that identifies all of the assets that have been removed, and those that have been added.

-P

jasonspeed 10-20-2008 05:30 PM

Great. Thanks alot for responding. :)

Dest 10-21-2008 10:43 AM

The best part though is it appears from what I saw that the toolbar placement when toggling from windows -> full screen (or resizing the window) has been fixed. All the interfaces I used properly go back to the correct location now.

Aalwein 10-24-2008 08:28 PM

Seems like the skins transition over quite well. The most noticeable of the changes will require us to "hide" new buttons when we are going for that clean ui look.