LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Adding focus bar to an existing mod (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=589)

kazaakas 03-31-2008 01:57 PM

Adding focus bar to an existing mod

Hi, i really like the SMallInterface mode wide, but, unfortunately, it has no fervor/focus indicator.
Ive been doing things for over an hour to add it, but it just wont work.
But, the bold line, is a tricky one, if i delete it, i will have a focus bar, but on the standard place (on the totally wrong place, and i dont know how to move it.
Who can help me, thanks in advance

(Have in mind that im a noob at this, if you can help me, please copy the code and note where i can fill in the new coordinates of the focusbar)

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<opt>

<!--
Skin Name:        Small Wide
Skin Creator:        Grimholm
Skin Version:        0.1 (it's a beta)
-->

<SkinName Name="Small Wide"></SkinName>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="LetterBoxBottom"                                FileName="letterbox_bottom.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight"                FileName="button_autoattack_highlight.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight_mouseover"        FileName="button_autoattack_highlight_mouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight_pressed"        FileName="button_autoattack_highlight_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_mouseover"                FileName="button_autoattack_mouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_normal"                        FileName="button_autoattack_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_normal_pressed"                FileName="button_autoattack_normal_pressed.tga"></Mapping>

<PanelFile ID="toolbar">
        <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="328" Y="970" Width="1024" Height="80" Detach="1">
                <Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="1024" Height="85"></Element>
                <Element ID="LevelMeter" X="6" Y="72" Width="1012" Height="8">
                        <Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="1" Width="1012" Height="6">
                                <Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1012" Height="6"></Element>
                        </Element>
                        <Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="1012" Height="8"></Element>
                </Element>
                <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="46" Y="32" Width="420" Height="36"></Element>

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="480" Y="14" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
                <Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="480" Y="14" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
                <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
        </Element>
</PanelFile>

</opt>

felgrath 03-31-2008 02:07 PM

For the focus bar, there are a couple changes you need to make. I am assuming that you already have the graphics done for your focus meter.

"<Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>"

First of all you need to make the Width="1" Height="1", to be the width and height of your specific drawing.

After that, you just need to set the X="0" Y="0" to wherever you want on the screen.

Hope this helps.

kazaakas 03-31-2008 02:45 PM

Thanks, it worked!!!, i now have the good old plain focus bar just around the attack button!!!

felgrath 04-01-2008 06:16 PM

Glad it worked for you.