LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Player vital change see the code below (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1788)

Eili 04-17-2012 08:58 PM

Player vital change see the code below

So after some guess and test on my UI and computer i made this changes to the skindefinition and this is working fine.

PLAYER
Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_1_year" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_2_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_3_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_4_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_5_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop.tga"></Mapping>

TARGET
Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_1_year" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_2_years" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_3_years" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_4_years" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_5_years" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normal.tga"></Mapping>

FELLOWSHIP
Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_1_year" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_2_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_3_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_4_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_5_years" FileName="Frames\player_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga"></Mapping>

i tested with hubby characters, all with checked Portrait, and 5 years, and on my own computer i had no more his portrait character either as target or felloship.

Adra 04-18-2012 08:51 AM

That's great ! TYVM Eili ! :cool:

(Ask Narrel to give you his pay this month :D)

Eili 04-18-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 7812)
That's great ! TYVM Eili ! :cool:

(Ask Narrel to give you his pay this month :D)

you kidding haha next month he will ask me to give it back if i do nothing :P

Thomms 04-18-2012 12:00 PM

Hi, this works very fine for me, thnk you.

but unfortunately it doesnīt work for the monsterplay.

for example I tried this:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature_mp" FileName="
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature_mp_ 1_year" FileName=
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature_mp_ 2_years" FileName=

and this

<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature" FileName=
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature_1_y ear" FileName=
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_signature_2_y ears" FileName=

For all types of MPīs but it doesnīt work, any idea ?

Grees
Thomms

Eili 04-18-2012 05:10 PM

humm i went to Moors to test my guess. And the good coding is :

player_vitals_backdrop_1_year_mp

opponent_vitals_backdrop_5_years_mp

player_vitals_backdrop_mini_1_year_mp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Signature in moors i never saw a code with signature MP but more with *opponent_vitals_signature_good.tga*

But so far, i did not add on that particular code anything concerning the anniversary as i thought that no creeps or freeps could be signature (i mean players not the npc or monsters creatures)

At least my UI works fine so far.

Elfheart 04-20-2012 08:55 AM

So what did you have to do to fix the vitals? Did it need moved in the mapping or does the image file itself need to be changed? All my character and target vitals have extra bits underneath them now. Thought I would ask so I know what I need to do to fix the UI's I am maintaining.

Eili 04-20-2012 12:01 PM

I did not touch anything on my .tga.

I just added into the skindefinition the code lines above thus giving the new images the same look of the normal ones.

Wicked Mouse 04-22-2012 09:38 AM

Are the level backdrops renamed now too? or just incorporated into the vitals?

grezgorz 07-06-2012 10:37 PM

works like a charm! thanks for posting this!

grezgorz 07-11-2012 09:59 PM

Hi, the only thing I'm having a problem with now is my player vital panel while I'm playing creep. Does anyone have the asset ID for that panel? I've tried player_vitals_mp but that doesn't work :(

[EDIT] Update: opponent_vitals_signature_mp controls your vitals when you play creep side.