LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphics modification help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Developer Assistance Requested: The Small Attunement Gauge (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689)

Enfield 11-30-2008 09:38 PM

Developer Assistance Requested: The Small Attunement Gauge

I've been working on updating the Azure Glass interface to work with Moria, but I've run into issues with the small attunement gauge. I've moved it to where the focus and fervor are currently for my UI, but for whatever reason it's getting cropped its original width:

The tooltip will display over the entire 120 pixels I have made room for, but only the left-most 88 pixels are displayed. Those 88 pixels happen to be the exact width of the "ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate" and "Gameplay_AtunementUI" panels, but changing them doesn't seem to have any effect. Frosty or another developer, is that 88 pixel width hard coded somewhere or is there a panel I'm missing? I didn't have this problem with the focus or fervor displays.

Thanks.

Frosty 12-02-2008 12:58 PM

It sounds as if you're changing all the correct values.

The source data appears to be incorrect - there are two different definitions for the ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate. That is going to cause problems when the UI is skinned in the game. At the moment, if the field isn't 88 pixels, it's not going to display correctly.

-P

Brode 12-02-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 3091)
It sounds as if you're changing all the correct values.

The source data appears to be incorrect - there are two different definitions for the ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate. That is going to cause problems when the UI is skinned in the game. At the moment, if the field isn't 88 pixels, it's not going to display correctly.

-P

He LIVES!! :D speak to us Mr Frosty of things hopefully to come.

daimon 01-26-2009 07:44 PM

I am having similar problems with my UI update. Nor width or height modification is not working as it should :/ .. hopefully this will be fixed in future patch. I would need at least 190x75 px size for the small attunement panel :p

Wicked Mouse 01-29-2009 09:28 AM

I personally like the original Attunement panel, but what bugs me a bit is how green and red/orange glows stay, after attunement is back to neutral again. So after a couple of attunements to mending or offense, the panel is left with some unnatural looking rims of orange and green around it.

daimon 01-29-2009 11:52 AM

yea that's kinda messy :) I don't have anything against the larger meter either.. just would want to get my hands on the smaller one (and make it biiiigger)

danr607 02-01-2009 12:07 PM

Got a problem

4 Attachment(s)
IV been trying to revamp Durins Folk UI. The problem im having is iv gone in and updated the art in the quest tracker,all are working but when i press on a quest the orignal lotro theme shows, iv included images and copy of the changes iv made to xml

Aalwein 02-01-2009 03:57 PM

If I remember right, this is something that can't be fixed and/or is a bug in the interface. The same thing happens when selecting your destination from the stable master.

danr607 02-01-2009 07:08 PM

ya could be, funny thing is if i say load cutsie beta or japp me ivy those 2 UIs dont have the problem so i though it was something i was doing,thank you for the input,got few more things to do on it befor i upload it