PDA

View Full Version : Chat Client

blackmote
04-03-2007, 09:04 AM
I was simply wondering if there was a resource dedicated to explaining the chat window (client) within the LotRO game? I have been online gaming since the first days of Baldur's Gate, and I have spent the last 6+ years playing NwN.
This is admittedly my first true MMORPG, and I realize that many folks who 'chat' will prefer to use a voice chat client of some kind (Teamspeak, Vintrillo, etc). But until I decide to follow that route, could someone point me to a page explaining the use of the [type] chat client? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Hoyt.

Jharii
04-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Heya Hoyt! I know you! :)

---> Shade/T

Let me know what server you're on and your character name and we can hook up.

blackmote
04-03-2007, 12:36 PM
fancy bumping into you here, T. :)

currently I have only two characters:

Strombor, man Guardian - Windfola server

Bondina, hobbit Burglar - Gladden server

I was looking at creating a couple of more for playtesting before settling on one or two main characters. Hit me up with a PM or an email and we'll meet up soon.

Good to see you, man!

~Hoyt.

blackmote
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM
anyone? anyone at all?

:confused:

Kava
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
This may help somewhat...

http://turbine.fuzeqna.com/lotro.support/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=152&SearchType=advanced&referrer=&CustID=&rfield=&usertype=&formaction=search&bUseEditor=&IncludeHTML=&keyword=chat&match=and&catID1=&catID2=&catID3=&catID4=&sortmethod=rel+desc%2C+datemodified&submitbutton=Go

blackmote
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
This may help somewhat...

http://turbine.fuzeqna.com/lotro.support/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=152&SearchType=advanced&referrer=&CustID=&rfield=&usertype=&formaction=search&bUseEditor=&IncludeHTML=&keyword=chat&match=and&catID1=&catID2=&catID3=&catID4=&sortmethod=rel+desc%2C+datemodified&submitbutton=Go

ah, just the thing I was looking for. Thanks so much! :D

Cripster
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
I want to apologize for my insensitive post earlier when i stated something about someone asking about saving in an mmo. I was making a joke not actually aiming that towards anyone. I too was a beginner in MMOs and have brought many over to the mmo world and should know better than anyone that everyone is ignorant of games until they have played them :D