PDA

View Full Version : Any pros want to take a crack at NUI?

wheelercub
12-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Hey gang. I'm not an expert at interface modification, but I have figured out some basic tweaks in the past. That said, and even after reading some of the recent helpful docs on this site since the SoM upgrade, I'm still completely lost and could use some help.

The one interface tweak that a bunch of friends and I have fallen in love with was the ultra simple and slimmed down NUI (not the "bossy" edition). It's barely an interface tweak because it just eliminates the default skin from the Action Bar area and gives players a very clean, nearly invisible, Action Bar.

After the MoM patch, I was able to tweak the original NUI skin thanks in part to the guys who worked on NUI Bossy, which also changes the bags and panels, and we don't want all that. So is there anyone out there who can lend me a hand and show me how to tweak these super simple files so we can have our NUI action bar back so I can upload it again for my peeps? Or if you'd like to do it yourself, I'll send my peeps to your upload of it.

Here's the last iteration of it:

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info253-nuioriginalv2.0.html

Thanks a bunch!

~ WC

wheelercub
12-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Nobody has anything or at least a recommendation on how we can get a really simple clean toolbar? We'd really appreciate it if someone could take a quick look.

daimon
12-08-2009, 12:32 AM
I could try to help you out a bit when I got the time for it. No promises though.

daimon
12-08-2009, 11:12 AM
check your private messages :)