PDA

View Full Version : New MoM Toolbar Element ID's

Supermax
12-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Anyone know the element ID's for the new Legendary Item and Trait Panel buttons?

I'm working on repositioning them so that I can release an MoM compatible Men of the West skin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

charonthehand
12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
These are the three (not 2) items that must be moved. The buttons are obvious, but the buttonframe is a silver ring around the IA button that needs to be moved too. In my customization of dark, I made it invisible.

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits" X="2" Y="823" Width="30" Height="30">/Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>

They are skinned like so:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_rollover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancement_normal .tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancement_presse d.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancement_rollov er.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quickslot_buttonSlot" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_quickslot_buttonSlot.tg a"></Mapping>

One thing to note: if the character can't have a legendary item yet, there is a placeholder for the IA button that, as far as I can tell, is not skinnable. It looks awful because it tiles if you make the buttons larger than the default size.

I just wanted to add that I really like the art in Men of the West and am looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any help.

Supermax
12-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Awesome man thanks a lot!

Ya I've put a lot of work into MotW. Hopefully end users will find it useful. I'm trying to find the perfect balance of art and efficiency. It's a tough compromise.

Maybe Frosty can release the xml? Like now lol.

Supermax
12-13-2008, 09:11 PM
So I've plugged in the data... They don't show up in game and now my bag buttons and quickslot have disappeared.. Not sure whats up lol.

Code looks like this:

<PanelFile ID="toolbar">
<Element ID="ToolbarField" X="560" Y="965" Width="561" Height="85">

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="561" Height="85"></Element>

<Element ID="LevelMeter" X="28" Y="79" Width="507" Height="30">
<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="6">
<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
</Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="12" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="12" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="10" Width="515" Height="10"></Element>
</Element>

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="26" Y="0" Width="77" Height="70"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="236" Y="0" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu" X="112" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting" X="140" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social" X="167" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment" X="195" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest" X="224" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal" X="252" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory" X="478" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2" X="449" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3" X="421" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4" X="393" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5" X="365" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>

<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="105" Y="39" Width="420" Height="35"></Element>

<!-- MoM Additions -->
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits" X="280" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="308" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
</Element>
</PanelFile>

Any suggestions?

EDIT
---------------------
I figured it out. Yah!

Thanatos
03-19-2009, 01:53 PM
One thing to note: if the character can't have a legendary item yet, there is a placeholder for the IA button that, as far as I can tell, is not skinnable. It looks awful because it tiles if you make the buttons larger than the default size.

Ah, thank you. It's been bugging me, checking spellings and all. I wonder what the deal is with putting a placeholder there, or the circle frame, for that matter.

Cleitanious
03-19-2009, 02:55 PM
I've been waiting forever for this skin. :D