PDA

View Full Version : Can any post an example?

Dworkin of Amber
01-21-2008, 02:04 PM
I saw the post from Quarion over on the DDO Forums about the skinnable DDO Interface... has anyone played with it at all enough to show an example of what we can do with this?

Cairenn
01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
It's still currently only available on the test server, so unless there are any authors that have test server access no one will have played with it just yet. You can look at some of the LotRO interfaces though, to give you an idea of some of the things that are being done in that game.

Dworkin of Amber
01-21-2008, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with the LoTRO interface... I played around with it a little in Beta, but I don't really remember it, so I would have a hard time knowing what the differences really are.

So I guess that we can't even play with it until Mod 6 is live, or is the current Risia build skinnable?

Cairenn
01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with the LoTRO interface... I played around with it a little in Beta, but I don't really remember it, so I would have a hard time knowing what the differences really are.Actually, you can take a look at what the default LotRO UI looks like in my Default UI Walkthrough (http://www.lotrointerface.com/index.php?p=default_ui_walkthrough) guide and then compare it to some of the custom ones.

/edit And yes, it is live on Risia. :)

Zahrim
01-26-2008, 02:16 AM
this is very exciting, I loved having my custom UI in Everquest and have never liked the DDO classic.

It would be nice to have IMG code on for sigs