PDA

View Full Version : ScarletU - official UI skin of the Scarlet Underground

Aalwein
07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
ScarletU is based on "Elaboration" by Trottimus.

Scarlet Underground resides on the Silverlode server.

Aalwein
07-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Having an issue with a couple graphics. Anyone know what the asset id's for these cricled graphics are?

Also, I'm assuming that the money bag background is broken? I've got a red one in place, directed by the xml file, and it remains blue.
Edit: I figured out that the money bag art we have access to is the art in the vendor windows, not character window.

Khanon
07-03-2007, 11:40 PM
The two images you're looking for are chat_unread_overlay.tga and box_01_titlebar.tga

I haven't figured out how to change the money overlay in the character window either, and I've opened every image file they've given us in the art pack...unless...it's a different ArtrAsset that points to the same image. I saw one person who got it to change...I'll have to comb through their interface to figure it out...if I can even find it. lol

Edit: Now I just feel dumb. lol The interfaces I saw with a different graphic there are all MP chars being displayed...theirs is automatically red instead of blue. I'm betting leaving out that ArtAsset was just an oversight. Hopefully, we can get a word from Frosty on it being released to us.

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks Khanon. EDIT: chat_uread_overlay.tga has been modified for awhile now I realized. The asset used in the IM window must be different but I didn't notice anything in the default ui.

Now how about these issues:

Top: can't seem to figure out which asset this one is EDIT: nm, I found it.

Bottom: with Trottimus's new art in 1.3, this happens at the stable-master. You can see the graphics are different on the top three backgrounds. When you first visit the guy, they are black (like the lower three). After you mouse over them, they get the pretty background art (like the top three). It all goes back to black if you scroll the window or close and reopen the window. I'm thinking there is one more asset that needs to change?

Khanon
07-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Oooo...yeah..mine's broke on the stablemaster there. going to have to figure that out right quick here. lol Thanks for posting this. I'll give a quick looksee and try to fix it in Shae Onyx and let you know here in a few minutes, hopefully.

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 12:26 AM
I think I found the last piece of blue art - title tab. Each title has a blue background when you highlight it as well as a blue border normal. Which assets are these?

Khanon
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Got me there...I don't have a title tab art or asset from turbine on my machine here...

I still can't locate the blasted thing that's broken the stablemaster rollovers. I've not found any other place where this occurs...only at the stablemaster.

Khanon
07-04-2007, 01:37 AM
ooo Found it, finally, as well...stablemasters use the vendor_item_repair panels... I was missing the vendor_item_repair_highlight image. *sighs*

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Ah now that you mention it, looks like Trottimus left out the "_item_" in version 1.3.

<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_highligh t_active.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_normal.t ga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_ghosted .tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair_highlight" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_highlig ht.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_normal. tga"></Mapping>

should be

<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_highligh t_active.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_normal.t ga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_ghosted .tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair_highlight" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_highlig ht.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_normal. tga"></Mapping>

Khanon
07-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Yeah...we can name the images whatever we want, but changing the asset id's won't quite work. hehe Might want to leave him a note so he can fix it.

I've uploaded v1.0b of Onyx with my missing images fixed...just waiting for approval.

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 03:08 AM
Alright, fixing the asset ids got the correct artwork in. Now I'm getting this. I seem to remember a post awhile back stating that this was a known bug and nothing we can do about it. Still the case or what am I doing wrong?

ScarletU Revision 5 upload soon! Now with a special version for 1440x900 resolution or higher! Upload tomorrow since I have to redo my pdf info file.

Khanon
07-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Got me there...Mine's not doing that...well...not yet, anyway... I've tested about as many things as I can think of and not had that happen to me.

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Preview of the upcoming widescreen version in revision 5 - designed for 1440x900 resolutions or higher. I will be removing the SU monogram and uploading this bar as an add-on to Trottimus's Elaboration.

Aalwein
07-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Elaboration Widescreen is submitted for approval. Hope you like it Trot!

Trottimus
07-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Oops :o

Looks like i've got some updating to do.

Thanks for noticing guys, much appreciated.

Edit- Ooh didn't notice the widescreen bar, Good job Aalwein looks nice!
I'll have to give that a go when it's approved :)