PDA

View Full Version : movable interface

ferrin21
07-25-2011, 02:01 AM
so i recently switched from wow to lotro. my problem is that in wow i was able to put in an addon that allowed me to move my current frames anywhere i wanted to on screen. is it possible to get an addon to simply pick up the frame and move it then able to lock it in place as to not accidentally move it. something like x-perl and bartender was for wow. granted i'm not looking for something to change the look of the frames. just annoys me that my chat box cant really be placed anywhere off to the side because the frame is simply in the way.

if this was already created, i'd like to know the name of it. i'm not looking to copy anyone's frame as far as compilations go. nor do i want to make it look differently. skins arent what i'm looking for.

daimon
07-25-2011, 04:49 AM
Lotro's ui isn't based on LUA like wow's (Lua is coming, but it's still in beta and atm not very extensive). Lotro's ui elements are clumsier in many ways. You can move most of the stuff around and lock them around (http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6897&postcount=2)

These elements doesn't include the chat windows however. It can't be locked on it's place and you can accidently move it during game-play. My only advice is that you locate it somewhere where it doesn't easily get on your way where you go click-spree.

ferrin21
07-25-2011, 01:10 PM
thank you very much! :)