PDA

View Full Version : XP bar looks goofy

kazaakas
12-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Hello people...

I've resumed playing lotro after the F2P update, and I was trying to get my old interface to work again. It's a VERY simple UI, it's just the autoattack button/symbol being in the center, the main bar to the left and to the right are 12 empty spots with the shape of skill icons. I already updated it for the new moria coding back in 2008. But now the XP bar looks very bad, only half of it is shown, the text is unreadable and the the "percentage markers" are placed out of sync.

Can anyone help me with this please?, I think its just several values that need to be changed for the new textsize, height and placing for the markers of the bar

I would GREATLY appreciate it, since im very fond of this UI and maybe it'll be useful for some more people too!

I have included the files for the ui in the attachment, though the values are currently set for a 1440x900 screen so it might look iffy when tested on another resolution. In this link to the original thread can be read how to modify it for your resolution: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=114
(As you can see i nthe comments there, I've been fan of this UI for a LONG time! :D)

btw.. happy new year guys!

Wicked Mouse
01-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Have you noticed that since F2P the XP bar has been made 5 pixels higher? Try changing that. I see that your letterbox image is 80 pixels high. My letterbox image is 90 pixels high.

kazaakas
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Could you explain me how to do that exactly, since I presume I have to change several values' height and placement