PDA

View Full Version : Experience bar without numbers?

Greeen
04-17-2007, 12:43 PM
As my first attempt on working with the LOTRO UI I would like to have my experience bar not showing any numbers.
But, I believe Xukii told me a while ago that such feature didn't exist? Is that at the current stage still true and if so, could this be implemented?

Frosty
04-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Currently, you cannot turn off or remove the numbers from the experience bar. Currently...

-P

seanwcom
04-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Duct tape! :) You can put tape over the numbers on your monitor, but that doesn't quite do it for me. :)

Hopefully we'll have a little more leniency with the UI in the future. Right now the best we can do is modify some of the artwork.

Gidde
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Incidentally, you can now "turn off" the numbers by putting this element in your toolbar panelfile:

<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

For where that goes, see Frosty's example (http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250) for the new sizing/positioning stuff.

Note: This only works on Roheryn for now.

Thanatos
07-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Can we change he mottled orange color of the experience that fills up the bar?

AncientWolf
07-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Maybe a bug but when working with the positions early on, I accidently left the params set to display the numbers lower than the images actual height.

I ended up with a bar like the OP was asking for...

Khanon
07-11-2007, 07:13 PM
hehe On one, I tested, just for fun, the text window being 1x1 and off to the side. Hid it pretty well. :)