PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Original Lotro UI

Ol_Drippy
10-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Greetings!!!

I am having an issue with the "Ctrl-\" command to lock and unlock the stock UI. Simply put, when I enter the command it does not work. Period. I've tried reinstalling and that didn't help. Lotro's support didn't help me at all (I can't even put in an in game ticket the button doesn't even show in the Help menu).

Really REALLLY aggravating and honestly the game is losing my interest due to this extremely simple problem.... :(

Thanks for reading..
Any ideas... :D

daimon
10-14-2010, 04:04 PM
They keybinding is not the same between different versions of the clients (US/EU etc). Best way to see what you need to press is to go into your game menu -> keybindings and find/change it from there. It's called something like "reposition UI" and is located in Miscellanous section

Ol_Drippy
10-14-2010, 04:14 PM
They keybinding is not the same between different versions of the clients (US/EU etc). Best way to see what you need to press is to go into your game menu -> keybindings and find/change it from there. It's called something like "reposition UI" and is located in Miscellanous section

You have just made my day!!! I looked all over for it.. must have looked over it like 100times... :eek: Thank ya so much!