PDA

View Full Version : LotRO API Reference is up on the wiki!

Digital_Utopia
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Someone was evil enough to leave an empty "API Reference" section on the main page, so with a combination of the API Documentation, and a bit of trial and error (not to mention a whole lotta help from a PHP script) The LotRO Lua API Documentation is now in Wiki format....main page is here (http://www.lotrointerface.com/wiki/LotRO_API_Reference)

Olenn
09-24-2010, 08:51 AM
You, sir, are the man...

Dolby
09-24-2010, 03:38 PM
I am impressed Digital_Utopia! Thank you very much :)

Cairenn
09-24-2010, 03:41 PM
You, sir, are the man...
Hate to tell you this, Olenn, but Digital isn't THE MAN. That title is reserved for Dolby. Digital rocks, though! :)

Olenn
09-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Hate to tell you this, Olenn, but Digital isn't THE MAN. That title is reserved for Dolby. Digital rocks, though!

Dolby Digital, lol...

They can all be THE MAN! :)

Whoever had a hand in doing it and reporting it deserves kudos. It has made life just swell.

Digital_Utopia
09-24-2010, 08:08 PM
I am impressed Digital_Utopia! Thank you very much :)

Oh no problem, I always felt that the best location for the API documentation would be online, allowing authors to add remarks or examples to the individual functions/classes to make it a much better source of information than it would be on its own.

It was just that empty "API Reference" section on the main page that reminded me of it :p

Dolby Digital, lol...

They can all be THE MAN! :)

Whoever had a hand in doing it and reporting it deserves kudos. It has made life just swell.

Oh Dolby is definitely "THE MAN" - considering he's the guy behind all the features here - including the wiki. I just figured I'd do my part to help out around here and put those features to good use :)